Palm Cove is a world renowned tropical holiday destination nestled between the palm fringed beach and a backdrop of rainforest covered mountains.
This idyllic location is only 20 minutes from Cairns International airport and is serviced by public transport to and from Cairns city. Palm Cove House is only a short stroll to the beach and to the Palm Cove Jetty where cruises to the Great Barrier Reef depart daily. The first tee on the Palm Cove Country Club golf course is only 300 metres from your front door.
While on holidays at Palm Cove House, the “Must See” attractions include:
- A cruise to the Great Barrier reef including snorkelling, diving and glass bottom boats.
- A trip on the Sky Rail, Rainforest Cableway to “Kuranda – The Village in the Rainforest”.
- A day trip to the Daintree and Cape Tribulation.
- Shopping in Cairns City.
- Golf at the world class Paradise Palms golf course.
- Hot air balloon flights over the Atherton Tablelands.
- White water rafting on the Barron or Tully Rivers.
- Fishing on the reef or in the coastal estuaries.
- Simply relax on beautiful Palm Cove Beach.
- See Australian native wildlife at “Wild World” including kangaroos, koalas and crocodiles.
- Outback tour to the Undara Lava tubes.